Pages

Friday, 2 October 2026

My Flu Jab

Yesterday, I went to the church with Mum to get a flu jab. After the nurse took in a few questions about me, I held Mum's hand tight, and the needle went right in! Let's just say it felt like I'm a Mrs Potato Head and a little girl was sticking some tattoos into my arms.

But then, I felt excited because I had it done! I high fived and shook the nurse's hand, then I was out of here. Let's just say my true favourite bit was seeing that Lion King mural on the way out - Simba was there, and so was Nala, Rafiki, Zazu - and especially my dear friends Timon and Pumbaa. It inspired me to give them a job in the mansion - working as nursemaids in a cosy sick bay bedroom!

And when I got home, I ordered myself some chocolate and a Disney blind box for being extra good!

Unfortunately, I felt a little too unwell last night, so I'm staying home. But let's just say I am protecting other people. You should be proud.

We all should, no matter what.

No comments: