Pages

Sunday, 19 July 2026

Some Interesting News...

Oi!
Guess what?
I got the longest comment ever on my Fritz The Cat theme song video, from a nice young man named Zcarstvfan. He said he watched the film last night, and he was so excited to see it finally got its premiere on TV at last, and I rewarded him with a post mentioning his Youtube name and giving him a viewing of the full length A Town Called Panic video as a prize for being so nice to me.

And in other news, 11 people came to see my post about Yu Gi Oh Zexal and Transformers Cybertron, and all those people voted! Woohoo 33 times! So thank you everyone very much for coming to share your views on which of these shows is best - whatever you choose, I think I respect your opinion.

News item number 3 isn't about the football, thank god, but I've decided to surprise Mum for this Christmas and next year during her birthday. I'm going to get some wrapping paper, but I am not ever telling you what they are until six months later.

It's a surprise. Keep it a secret!
Promise?

Ssssshhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment