Today was the worst day of my life - at least I tried to make friends at Fox, but it was a regular drop in. It was a huge mistake - my second attempt at making friends ended in a huge, shouting disaster, and now I cannot watch the 1965 Thunderbirds film without crying over Alan's dream, seeing how he cannot stand his friends any longer - I'm him in an awkward woman's skin. I try to make sure friendship is magic, but somehow, it's now tragic.
So because of this incident and me experiencing horrific emotions just from watching Thunderbirds Are Go (1965), I believe I should change things around a little bit, thanks to that encounter with Peppa and George at Fox & Friends which sent me completely over my head.
From now on, Scott, Virgil and Gordon are no longer going to bully me, and I'm no longer going to prank them. It won't be a gentle, stream of conciousness lullaby story fantasy series without them of course, I believe they too deserve to be my friends....
...and I think you do too.
Cheers, mate.
X
No comments:
Post a Comment