Hi! Scooby Doo here! I'm fresh out of the Mystery Machine with something my therapist taught me:
T, P, T.
What is TPT, you ask? I'll show you!
T - Tool. Always have a safe tool on hand to keep you going when you want time for space and quiet - for me, it's a Scooby Snack, but for you it can be all sorts of things: a sketchpad, a squishy toy, some colouring pens, music, don't matter what.
P - Person. Have your ideal safe person to tell you want a moment of quiet and space when there's too much noise.
T - Treat. Always take a small treat with you in case you feel either hungry or thirsty. I take Scooby Snacks with every mystery I go on with my gang, but you? It's your call. Crisps, a fizzy drink, or maybe even some juicy marshmallow sweets!
And of course, TPT doesn't mean Try Please Try, because that's forcing it. Try and do this technique as gently as possible, because when you do it slowly, as some old Greek man said:
Slow and steady wins the race...or as I say, solves the mystery!
Scooby-dooby-DOOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment