
*clears throat*
Gather round, please, I have a bit of a confession.
About three days ago, a spider invaded my bedroom. It was so big and enormous it made itself at home almost immediately, so do you know what happened? I had to sleep in the living room! Despite being comfy-cosy, it was glad to be woken up by the daylight outside my window. With every awakening came a dry throat and a case of a headache from dehydration.
All through the day I encountered a few problems, such as a bit of a whining fit and being exhausted from reading Good Night Stories For Rebel Girls, but that's okay, because that's what makes a sleepover-obsessed teen who in the name of Plod she is.
And the next day, while I was out with my support worker, Mum worked very hard to try to get the spidder out from my room, and once I was home, and I was on the verge of giving up hope...
SHE DID IT!
The spider was gone, and my room was so back, baby!
At last, I looked forward to a good night's sleep at last.
*This message brought to you by the Digital World Sleep Association*
No comments:
Post a Comment